When in Seoul - HEY MIKIE

Tuesday 3 May 2016

When in Seoul

As we all know, I have been wanting to go to Seoul ever since I can remember. What was that? 2009? Yes! I've waited that long and I ain't backing up you know. We were actually supposed to go August but yeah we kind of went earlier than planned but it was very much needed so, yeah. Not complaining. Very timely for I am in a situation where everything's kind of a blur. 

Narita Terminal 1
I have planned a 4-day trip to the city and here's my run down of the events. I will be posting a somehow in depth story of this though. But give me time, people! Hahaha

 Best Western Hotel
Migliore Mall

Anyways, Day 1 was okay. We left Narita at around 5 and arrived in Incheon National Airport at around 8. The bus guide dropped us to the hotel and we wasted no time and we went to this shopping place at Dongdaemun. After going up and down the shopping place, we then had dinner. It was okay. At this point, we were not really hungry but managed to eat anyways haha. Also, after some ikot-ikot there, totally out of the plan, we went straight to Ittaewon because we wanted to see the night life of people. 

Bukchon Hanok Village Deck
This Might be of Importance

Day 2 was the busiest day for us. We went to the palaces, War Memorial, National Museum, Seoul Tower, Myeongdong, and Dongdaemun again. 

Lotte World 

Day 3 we allotted to LOTTE WORLD. But somehow we managed to go to Dongdaemun again. I actually like Myeongdong more than Dongdaemun but you know, complications.

Cheonggyecheon Stream 

Day 4 was our last day. It was sad. But we managed to check out the Cheonggye Plaza and Stream before bus picked us up and dropped us to the airport. So that happened. It was overall a good trip. I can't wait to be back! Soon, please! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment