Our Little Luna - HEY MIKIE

Sunday 20 September 2020

Our Little Luna


 I can’t express how happy I feel. June 15th, my baby Cola gave birth to two little puppies but one of them didn’t make it, sad to say. I was actually on my way to work when my mom noticed that my dog’s probably gonna give birth because there’s something poking out of the vag area. I can’t really do much besides massage the belly for quite some time because as I said, WORK. Around noon I received the bad news that the puppy didn’t make it and Cola actually didn’t care much. I kept asking my sister to check for another puppy but she was like, no more. Okay. 



I came home from work and I saw Cola at the doorway and I was just comforting her for maybe 30 minutes or so and I was also low-key massaging her tummy palpating if there’s still something inside. I was so sure that I felt a head or something. Anyway, I then decided to take her on a walk and that’s when I saw the placenta coming out of her vag! And I was like, this is impossible because my mom sent me a picture of the stillborn and it came out with the placenta. 



I called my sister and for more than an hour, we massaged Cola’s tummy and tried to force her into labor if you may. Her water broke and still no sign of the puppy or anything. I don’t actually know if us being there made it easier for her or not but we delivered a puppy!! It was so small! I actually thought the puppy was dead because it took her a while to push this one out and it’s been like 12 hours since the first one came out, you know. But Mika said she saw the puppy gasp for air and that’s something she didn’t see of the first one. I was like, yeah you also said there’s no more puppy inside so I don’t know if I believe you at this point, lady. 





We decided to name her Luna. Such a precious puppy! She’s almost three months now and it makes one wonder why am I only blogging about it now, yeah? Anyway, there’s that! I’m so hooked! I think I got an imprint on me whatsoever. Twilight reference. 






She’s so adorable! Doesn’t really know any special tricks (yet) or will probably just grow up without even learning one just like all of our dogs but I will try! I will. That’s all guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment