Buffet 101 Sayonara! - HEY MIKIE

Saturday 10 February 2018

Buffet 101 Sayonara!


So, my sayonara party this year was held in Buffet 101 because we've never been and I've been wanting to check this out for a very long time and voila!


I was a bit disappointed because I wanted baked tahong that time and it was nowhere to be found. But they have so many food there that I kind of forgot about the tahong for a while but yeah, baked tahong is life.


They had blue cheese there. I've never tried blue cheese until that time and then there I realized that it's not for me.


This chowder was good though!


Listen. These I would enjoy on some other days but I guess I was just not feeling it that time so I didn't really devoured on any of this that time. OMG LIKE, WHY?

cousins

CONGTV ;)

Yas

Also didn't come near this department.

Drinks
FOOD TIME

I kind of regret not doing my own Halo-Halo because I didn't have any in my whole trip. SO... there's that.

MARSHMALLOWS

Also, didn't have any of these. 

gummies
MY FAMILY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

It might look like I didn't enjoy any of this but actually, I did! I was soooooo full! Also, there's something about eating with family and all! Soo many to catch up on! Will definitely do this again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment