Out of Town - HEY MIKIE

Sunday 25 October 2020

Out of Town


It’s been forever since I went out of the region. Man it felt so good. We went to Cavite because it was my cousin’s 2nd Birthday. It was lovely. 


When we arrived we saw a butterfly and we unanimously thought it was my late grandmother welcoming us to the place. 


The birthday boy and his cakes. Can I just mention that this is sort of a joint birthday because it's his older brother's birthday in a week as well so yeah that's why we got them two cakes. 

cupcakes!

The mixed veggies though! Also my fave! Can I just say that I love how they have decoration toothpicks! Love it. 


I think the Cordon Bleu was my fave! 


Me listening to the latest tita chismis while eating what must be a chicken bone or something. I fit right in. I can't remember anything from that conversation but the chicken was good.  That's all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment