Itaewon | When in Seoul - HEY MIKIE

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Itaewon | When in Seoul


Can I just stop and tell you this. I like the vibes of this place but while I was taking this particular picture, this dude attacked from behind, and by that I mean rested his chin on my shoulder, his hand wrapped around my other shoulder and said "cheese". And I was like "びくりした!" with feelings. There's that. 


Lotsa party people in here since the place is near a military base and just like Fussa, it became a red light district of some sort. Military people actually have their curfews around 11-ish? When we went there, probably around 11 or 12? People are already drunk and stuff and they are all ready to go home na. 

    Clubs here and there

The other side looked pretty normal. Or maybe because majority of the people already went home. It was nice seeing the wild-ish side of this city. Can't wait to party soon! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment