Myeongdong | When in Seoul - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 19 May 2016

Myeongdong | When in Seoul


I know I've mentioned already but I'm gonna say it again anyways. I liked Myeongdong better than Dongdaemun. I don't know. I feel like it's nicer to shop around here. With the lights and all! Dongdaemun is okay though. No hate!


I liked the vibes. It reminds me of Izesakicho in Yokohama. Kind of chill and all that.


Beauty haven! I liked it. Skin care shops here and there and I can't complain. No wonder Koreans have good skin. Great skin actually. This is where I got all the beauty stuff I took back home. 

These are too cute to miss

Also, I noticed that juicing is kind of a thing there. Like, I saw strawberries, lemons, oranges, and loads of other fruits ready for juicing. 

Meeting the celebrity

The guy who can speak Filipino. I watched the video and I actually didn't know that it was in Myeongdong. But anyways. I saw him in action. From afar. That's all. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment