Netflix and Chill... - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 21 April 2016

Netflix and Chill...

Netflix and Chill

 Totally signed for Netflix. Long time coming. Let me tell you a story. I have this friend who came over my place last year for movies and was like, "do you have Netflix?" And I didn't have so we ended up watching "Annabelle" at an illegal movie host. I fell asleep that time. One year later, earlier this month actually, friend came again and was like, "do you have Netflix?" Well I didn't have it yet that time either so we watched the third "Avengers" at the same illegal movie host again. Of course I fell asleep. Watching home movies with other person doesn't work for me. Watch alone, awake/fine. Watch with someone else, zzzzzzz/goodbye/dreamland/don't wake me. FACT. Anyways so I did sign up for it. It's my 3rd day to it and so far I have watched 3 old movies already. Chick flicks of course. Bachelorette, Love Again, and Bride Wars. Very chill. Although I should watch Netflix stuff. 


Imagine if my skin condition turn back to this. Good heaven, please. So 10 years ago. Literally. What happened again? 
 

So addicted with strawberries again lately. I totally skipped this addiction when it was in season last year but it kind of got into me again this year. It has always been a favorite of mine so it's good to rediscover my like for it. Okay that was random. 
 

This is the second time I forgot the gawddamn key inside my locker. The first time, I was already at the doorsteps of my apartment FFS. Did I tell you that? I feel like I did because you know, anything stupid that I've done, I know I have shared hahaha. Anyways. Awhile ago, I was like, I know I put my keys inside my uniform bag (the one I leave inside the locker) but come break time, I checked the uniform bag to actually transfer keys but then I saw no keys!! So I was very confident that it's in my bag but when I was in the bus, I felt like checking my bag for keys and no luck. I checked more than enough to know that the keys are not in my bag so I knew I had to come back. I was like, I already checked awhile ago and it wasn't there! Also, goodness gracious knows where my spare keys are. But then I had to double check everything. At this point, I was very nervous. But voila, found it. At first I didn't see but I heard its sound so you know. Great. 
 
As a final note, it's true isn't it? Sometimes you can't see the beauty of things right away. Sometimes it takes time. Say misery. You're in that situation because someone's teaching you a lesson. So while you're at it, don't judge. CRY. BREATH IN. BREATHE OUT. LET GO. MOVE ON. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment