Taking Over Nakameguro. 3.30.15 - HEY MIKIE

Monday 30 March 2015

Taking Over Nakameguro. 3.30.15


Hello! I went to Nakameguro because I was supposed to meet with my friends at Ueno but then I was so early for our call time so I just went to Nakameguro first to kind of take photos and stuff and so I did. 


Can I just say that I was amazed on how beautiful the surrounding is. Very beautiful everywhere. It's very wintery looking. 


I took so many selfies like I don't really care. Most of the people here in Japan really don't care what your business is but you know, it's just me. 


Duck. There are so many ducks swimming and it was such nice view. I mean, probably amazing how they feel swimming while the flowers are falling everywhere. 


Vintage looking house. I like the effect of Sakura and the vintage house.  


I took photos of it quite a lot that I think people are wondering why. Or who knows? Is this vintage house a thing? 


Nakameguro Bridge


Nakameguro is probably the best place for Hanami. Hundreds of Sakura trees lined up is just so nice to look at. The river is the ribbon of the gift. Also, when you go early in the morning, you can enjoy its full glory. Minus probably the food. Oh well. 


Nakameguro Hashi 


Lovers in the Bridge 


After walking back and forth (repeat), I searched for a place to eat breakfast because it is still quite early for Ueno and the earliest breakfast place that opens is this. MokÄ“'s. 

  
Iced Caramel Macchiato 


Then I had Mixed Berry Pancake. It was an awesome breakfast. 

1 comment:

  1. wow spring is so beautiful there!! you're so lucky :) I love sakura trees!! but there's any where I live :/

    ReplyDelete