Dinner for one - HEY MIKIE

Friday 13 March 2015

Dinner for one

I have been living in Japan for 11 months now. I'm almost used to eating alone which is great but then kinda sad too but that's not the point. Sometimes I just think of it as a blessing because not all people can eat outside.



Yesterday, I went to Tokyo to look for something and I actually planned to eat there but since it's already late, and it's rush hour, almost all the places were full and so I decided to eat at my station's Saizeriya. 



This is what I ended up with. Lately, I've been craving for rice. I tried to avoid eating rice for a while (a week). Then vaguely, I ordered hamburger. Like, before, I used to really like hamburger steaks but then I realize that I am more into the real steak but yeah sometimes it's good to turn back. 


I really enjoyed my meal. See yah! 

1 comment:

  1. This meal looks delicious. I don't like eating alone too because then I think that people will look at me like I'm a weirdo :P Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete