Being Lied to Hurts - HEY MIKIE

Sunday 15 March 2015

Being Lied to Hurts



I haven't necessarily experienced this (recently). But then I actually witnessed how someone was told a lie and how he unveiled the truth by himself. Basically there were three persons telling the lie and then I think he was getting suspicious that doing one act would prove him right and so he did. And boy was he right. 

He then hysterically called us all and basically scolded us. He was really shouting and even cursing at us and I don't usually like this person when he does that for no reason (which he does a lot of times)  but when he did it yesterday, I was actually happy for him. Happy that he was able to let some anger out. Because for once I think he deserves to know the truth. 

But can you imagine? Three people told you a lie and then finding out the truth in less than an hour? That might not hurt as much as finding out you're being lied to for a decade or something but you get what I mean, right? The feeling that at that moment, someone (this time 3) thinks you don't deserve the truth stings. I was not in the position to tell the truth but I do understand why they lied as well. Because you know, if they told the guy the truth, he would actually react the same. But I think that at the end of the day, he would be grateful because he's been told the truth. Awhile ago, it:s as if nothing happened. It's actually awkward because the intensity of his anger yesterday was so intense that I couldn't even. I also think that it would be hard for him to believe what these people would say in the future, Sad.

That's all I have to say really. I mean, I've lied to people, I think. It must have hurt them too. Sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment