My Big Furry Monster - HEY MIKIE

Friday 20 March 2015

My Big Furry Monster

Shiki! I am actually inspired to do this post because I recently saw Tinker Bell's newest sequel, The Legend of the Neverbeast (twice). I was really touched by the movie. I think they should make a movie featuring each one of the pixies. Tink, check! Zarina, check! Fawn, check! You know what I mean? I just love the whole idea of Pixie Hollow. 

I asked mom to send me a picture of Shiki and out of the 20 plus photos that she sent, this is probably the most decent. Mom said Shiks doesn't like the camera much. Just like how Gruff avoided Fawn at first. Speaking of Shiki. I think he's kinda like Gruff in a lot of ways. I do think that he's protecting us in his own mysterious ways. Most of my family members don't get it because he's always barking and always loud but for whatever it is, who knows? Maybe he's actually trying to protect us. I totally get them though. So when I'm home and he would do that, I would instantly go down to his place and calm him down. Okay sometimes I threaten him. When I do that, does he feel betrayed? Poor guy. I hope he understands. He would actually only listen to me. When he sees me, he knows it's time for him to shut up. Which I think is good because if he can't be tamed, my mom probably gave him away already. That I cannot stand. 

Back to the movie. I don't know what I feel about the Scouts. They're kind of too aggresive to be part of Pixie Hollow I think. Because when I think of PH, I imagine Pixie Dust, colors, magic, girly, and stuff. Not bunch of Pixies enforcing peace you know what I mean? I'm not hating (okay maybe a little). I just think that the Scouts are too gruff-y to be part of the whole Pixie Hollow thing. And why don't they have a team in the Pixie Hollow games? Or do they? I don't even know. Can I just say that the parade to his cave made me really cry. The scene where they have flowers, lights, and dandelions on the sidewalk. Too much feels! And the song! The song!! I thought I would be immune to the scene because I thought I already gave it all out when I first watched it (lotsa ugly sobbing and crying) but when I watched it for the second time, it happened again. Probably because I know it would happend to Shiki too. Not very soon though. Shiki only turned three this January and it would still be a long happy journey for us but I know it would happen because that's just how it is. Reality is sad sometimes. 

♡ Anyone who sleeps for 1,000 years deserves a decent bed. And a fluffy pillow.

♡ A spring-filled water bowl that never runs dry.

♡ A night light, so you never have to be scared.

♡ A little fresh air to keep you cool.

♡ And the enduring respect of a grateful Scout.

But you know, even though I feel like that towards them, at the end of the movie, NYX (looks like head scout) thought us all a lesson, didn't she? And that's to be always be respectful and grateful. That I am not really hating. That's all I have to say. See yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment