New Calbee Potato Chips! - HEY MIKIE

Monday 9 March 2015

New Calbee Potato Chips!


When I saw this at the convenience store, I freaked out a little bit because I don't know. I do love KFC and I do love Calbee chips and I was like, them together? Let's see. 


It says boneless Kentucky and it also says it's crispy and salt flavored. 


I must admit that I was disappointed. I didn't get the chicken taste to it to be honest. It was more of a salt and pepper taste which is not actually a bad thing. It's just that the packaging promised quite a lot (at least for me). 


This I was honestly really nervous to try because I love me some ume but there are times when you kind of predict that it wouldn't go with certain food you know and this time mayo? 


I like dipping salt flavored chips to mayonnaise because you know! Can't get enough of the calories! Haha if you don't know what ume taste like, it is salty and sour at the same time. Yup. 


I like them! Like, I really like them. It has a very subtle ume and mayo flavor to them which makes it very easy to eat if you may. 


Then olive oil potato chips in rich pepper. 


I like the texture of this one. I like thick crunchy chips more than thin ones so I really enjoyed this. The only down side is that the bag only literally contains 1/4 chips. Oh well. Life. 

I actually don't know if these would be part of their permenent line-up whatsoever or if they're just trying things out but I'm glad I got to try these. See yah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment