Marching thru March - HEY MIKIE

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Marching thru March

Hello lovely people! It's already March. I mean, can you imagine? Already?? What did I achieve this year so far? Age. Big deal, huh? 

At the very start of the month something huge happened to me (for me) and it goes something like this. I have this crush at work and I told it to my aunties there before and yeah March did this to me. Well more like one of my aunties. After break time, we were all going in again, right? My crush then entered and as I was keeping my cool, they all acted weird and calling my name and stuff and it was making me really uncomfortable like heck. And it didn't stop there. This auntie asked the name of my crush and courteous as he is, he replied of course and then she was like, that's Miki and then said "best regards". We then said best regards in unison. And some of them were even saying, she's single! And stuff. Praise hallelujah that I have my face mask on because I swear I was blushing and I don't look cute when I'm blushing because I turn tomato red. Then she was like, prepare your chocolates for White Day and gracious goodness I was so ready to melt into nothingness out of shyness. Like, what did I do to you guys for me to deserve this? Hahaha. Oh my it was like so embarrassing for me because I don't usually get caught up in a situation like that. It's just not me. It probably showed. Not that I'm not glad it happened though. I mean, that's like one step ahead of the ladder. At least he knows my name now. It was one precious moment. Then the day after that, we were going on break and it was just me and this auntie and she was acting weird and I was like, keep your cool. 

I don't know how to deal with the situation now that it happened. Should I be acting like nothing happened? Should I be avoiding him? Or should I be acting like we're friends? I'm confused. Hahaha

Anyways March. I hope to see some Sakura already this month. Will probably go to places where there's like lots of Sakura and take lots of pictures. We do have Sakura trees here and there in my city but I want a place where there are hundreds of them lined up. I know there's a lot in Tokyo!! Can't wait to see em'. I'm just worried that I only have like 2 days off a week and Sakura doesn't lasts that long so I don't know. Hopefully there wouldn't be much people around though but it doesn't matter, really. Goodbye!  

4 comments:

  1. That is good that you and your crush were introduced,you have to start somewhere right? Hope March is good to you and that you get to see your crush more often and Sakura wa mada mada desio,stay warm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Maybe Sakura would show up late March. Hope March would be good to you as well. Take care!

      Delete
    2. Thank you,you too take care :)

      Delete
  2. Girl that was so funny and cute haha :) Hope march will be good to you and your new friend ;)

    ReplyDelete