Raise your Glass - HEY MIKIE

Monday 16 March 2015

Raise your Glass


I am a fan of "sours" lately. Basically these are Japanese alcoholic cocktails that are super yummy. Ume sour is probobly my favorite. I don't know. There's just something with ume and myself lately. Should I find a non-alcoholic version of an ume drink, I'm down for it. I'm such a responsible adult that I even told my mom about it. I told her I was drinking it that moment and that it is alcoholic. No reply. Haha


Can we just appreciate this a little bit? I mean, this is serious business. The clouds ringing the mountains looks gorge! Little things like this, ugh! Makes my heart jump, really. Anyways what I really want to do is that I want to talk with you about this. You know I have this crush at work, right? I mean, he's cute but for some reason, without us even talking, my aunties think that I'm like head over heels already. I mean, I'm not that desperate. I don't feel like that towards him you know. I just don't get why they would think of it like that. Some even think that he's my soulmate. Hahaha already? If he really is, then this might be something to laugh about later but you know, I don't think so actually. Is it natural to be that crazy about someone who you haven't even talked to? Is it just me being cold or something? I mean, if this happened in High School, maybe. Even college. But things are different now. This ain't no school to be messing around with feelings and stuff you know. I just don't feel like that now. For some reason, I feel more responsible for my feelings. That's probably why things work differently for me. Ciao! 


No comments:

Post a Comment