White Day 2015 - HEY MIKIE

Saturday 14 March 2015

White Day 2015

White Day is when guys give chocolates to the girls they like. Since White Day is kind of irrelevant for me, I will make it relevant for myself. I bought myself chocolates! Again, we all know that this is just but an excuse for me to buy and eat chocolates. These are some chocolates that I bought.

 Ghana Black I usually have after meal. I mean, not the whole bar all by myself but like two to three squares of it. It kind of wraps up my meal which is good because it usually means I wouldn't want to eat more. And it also makes me feel like a grown-up. Haha 
I like my chocolates with biscuits. The bamboo shoots choco have been out for as long as I could remember and have really been my favorite ever since. Thanks Demi for introducing it to me! 


But this chocorantan I only discovered recently because of 木下ゆうか but I don't know how I feel about it. It's candied. I actually don't enjoy candied chocolates that much. It's kind of that sharp candy thing that I kind of worried I might hurt actually hurt myself eating it. But I finished eating it in less than 10 minutes. Huh. Other than it's candied, it's actually delicious. 


I don't know if White Day means white chocolate but I honestly don't care as long as I get to eat chocolates, we're all good here, aye? 

No comments:

Post a Comment