濃厚 Choco Brownie Review - HEY MIKIE

Wednesday 4 March 2015

濃厚 Choco Brownie Review


Choco brownie (chocolate) has been my favorite snack when I arrived in Japan. I'm not a fan of brownies in general because most that I've tried were dry and crumbly. But this one though! Actually I was a little hesitant to buy this at first but it turned out to be the greatest thing ever.


Not so long ago, they came up with a caramel flavor and I thought I'd give it a try. 


With fudge, sometimes I like caramel better than chocolate. It really depends on my mood. 

The caramel is delicious but not as delicious as the chocolate. I mean, if you haven't tried the chocolate, you might actually obsess over the caramel.  


I still think the chocolate is better than the caramel. The caramel is good as it is but the chocolate is just classic. It's a cheap snack so I recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment