New Camera! | Canon EOS Kiss X7 - HEY MIKIE

Tuesday 24 March 2015

New Camera! | Canon EOS Kiss X7


Hola! I bought a camera. I always wanted this type of camera but I don't really have a use for it and I don't want to spend my money on stuff I don't really need. Much. But now, I was like, eff that! It's not that I asked anyone for money to buy this stuff, right? 


Also hesitant to buy Canon because for some reason, my first ever Digital Camera, Canon, kind of had a defective lens and I was like, if it happened before, it might happen again now. My logic. But then I might actually broke that camera myself so whatevs. 

Canon vs Nikon? I was like, okay here we go again. I was supposed to buy the Nikon D3300 but this Canon I bought is kind of cuter than that Nikon and it's much cheaper. I think. And it's touch screen. I am not a fan of the touch screen feature at first but I was like, mmm...that's kind of nice. Being a newbie, I mean, it's always nice to be able to operate something I know how to operate, right? Cannot focus, huh? Touch the screen out of that crap. Let's be real! My iPhone has been the biggest help for me, blogging wise. 


Hahaha bummer that it didn't have much colors though. It's literally only available in black and white and the white being almost 20000 jyp more expensive. Wag nalang. I think the black is more classic looking anyways. 

Now tell me this is not the cutest DSLR ever? Like, it's so tiny. Which is also one of my concerns because you know, I don't really want some big looking camera. For now. I think. At least I got two lenses. But let's be honest here. I don't even know what they're for. See yah!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new camera! I see you have a 55-250mm lens. It's kinda heavy to lug around your nect with that lens but it can be good for taking pics at a distance. Also, I use a long lens sometimes for portraits of friends (because I don't have a prime lens) and for some close ups of things (because I don't have a macro lens), just kinda working around what I have ;-)

    Go, start shooting na! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know what to shoot pa with it pero I'll bring these two lenses when I'm out so I would know what lens looks good with what shot.

    ReplyDelete