Bits of my Life - HEY MIKIE

Friday 27 February 2015

Bits of my Life


This is how I look as of the moment. Apparently, my hair can be tamed. With lotsa oil of course. Well I guess it's somehow beneficial for my hair so I shouldn't be complaining. I seriously expected my hair to be wild. Sometimes even when I forget to soak it with oil, it's still kind of okay which is very surprising. My hair is coping up!! 


When shopping for food earlier this morning, I bought this. I was actually looking specifically for that Calbee chocolate covered potato chips which I used to eat everyday (then got sick of) but they're kind of hard to find these days so when I saw this, I thought I'd give it a try. The choco powder you have to add on your own. I believe I have tried something similar just to the ring itself and I didn't really enjoy it and I thought adding something to it would make me like it, but no. It's a complicated flavor so I don't really know if I like it. 

Breakfast!

Cheeseburger from 7/11. I bought this because someone I watch on YouTube said it's her favorite bento and I was like, must try!! I mean, it's okay but it's not as great as I thought it would be. But it was delish! Expectations. 

Tart lovin'

On my way to work yesterday, I bought pastries (as I always do)  and I was like putting random stuff on my tray and this was included and I was like, what is this sorcery? I thought all along that those are leaves on top of it until awhile ago, I was so ready to eat leaves only to find out that those are strawberries. I haven't cross-sectioned a strawberry yet so I don't really have an idea how it looks like so yeah. Maybe it was designed, maybe it's just how it is? Nevertheless, it was a delicious treat. 

Whatta beauty

I took this earlier this year and I've been wanting to share this with you all but I guess I didn't have a proper blog post for it but I can't just not share. I believe I've told you how amazing sunrise looks like here and yeah I really appreciate it and believe me when I say that this won't be the last photo of it that you'll see. Sorry not sorry. 

 

Another throwback shot. I think Winter is ending now. This is how the mountains look like weeks ago. 


This is how the mountains look like now. Gone too soon! That's all! See you.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mikie, I've been trying to follow you since the day you added me on Blogger. But I just can't seem to do it. It keeps saying "Sorry, it's not working right now". Maybe give you buttom a check if its functioning. I will keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paola!! I checked and indeed encountered errors with it. I was able to follow myself just now. :) Any luck with it, let me know! Thank you for being supportive Paola!! I'll see you around. Kisses!

      Delete