Get to know me by 0.5% more - HEY MIKIE

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Get to know me by 0.5% more


1. Are you named after anyone? 
 I don't think so. You know! It's funny how I got my name. My mom actually misspelled it. I was supposed to be MIKI (ミキ) not MIKIE (ミキエ). And so my mom became really careful not to name our youngest MARI (マリ) to MARIE (マリエ). It doesn't matter much in the Philippines but it makes all the difference in Japan. 
2. When was the last time you cried? 
• The other day. #realtalk 
3. Do you have kids?
• Not as of this writing. Not very soon actually. Can I just share? When I was in college, our Marriage and Family professor asked us one by one how many children do we want in the future and so I said two. And then at the end of it, she said that by deciding how many children we want ahead of it even happening, we already killed those not counted who are really destined to be our children. 
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? 
• Oh that would be awesome. I kind of want that. Like, imagine! 
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? 
• I do! But only to my closest friends. Because I don't like to be misunderstood because I usually just joke about it. Not to hurt people. 
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? 
 If I go to New Zealand, I will. Somebody take me there now. LOL. 
7. What's your favorite cereal? 
• I'm not a big cereal fan but Fruit Loops? Or like chocolate flavored corn flakes in general. 
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? 
• That's kind of hard to answer. It depends. I don't usually look at people a lot. When introduced to someone, I think I look at their eyes first. Or it depends what's overwhelming. 
9. What is your eye colour? 
• I have learned that black eyes are kind of rare to come by. So I say brown. 
10. Scary movie or happy endings? 
• Scary movies. 
11. Favorite smells?
 I really like sweet scents. In a perfume, I like it when it smells like you can eat it. 
12. Summer or winter? 
• Summer
13. Computer or television?
 • Computer! Just because I don't have a TV yet LOL. 
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? 
• Anywhere I go to is home. 
15. Do you have any special talents? 
• I don't think I have a real talent. Let alone special talent. 
16. Where were you born? 
• Philippines. 
17. What are your hobbies? 
 I don't have real hobbies either. If you consider laying at bed and looking at the ceiling, then that's my hobby. I like to blog. I think it's therapeutic. 
18. Do you have any pets? 
• I have a pet named Shiki back in the Philippines. Very very cute!! 
19. Favorite movie? 
 Harry Potter series. I can't tell which is my favorite as of the moment. I will blog about it as soon as I get to reflect. 
20. Do you have any siblings? 
 I have a brother and two lovely sisters. 
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
• Now this proves that this is made by some teenager. But what do I want to be when I grow up? I don't know. I'm a grown up now and should have been what I wanted to be. Well...I kind of achieved that already. I'm digressing in life a little bit. While making the most out of life. I hope. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mikie, it is nice to get to know you more! Cheers to making the most out of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it! You have interesting posts and everything is beautiful! Amazing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete