New hair don care - HEY MIKIE

Wednesday 18 February 2015

New hair don care

Basically, I cut my hair shorter. I was kind of asking my stylist to cut it shorter-shorter because the damage of my hair is beyond "don't cut it too short" but he refused and was worried my hair would go wild. I was kind of confident in explaining and at the end of the day, I got rejected. Oh my hair, you never fail to embarrass me. Hahaha but I fully trust hair stylists here in Japan. I think they know what they're doing. And they take time perfecting what they're doing. 


Took photos of my long hair before going to the parlor only to realize it's really effed up. 


Also, I wanted to have my hair colored lighter. In the past, before this picture above of course. My hair really never cared whether you color it with blondish colors, reds, browns, anything!!! Like, it just wouldn't absorb color. I'm glad that we're actually seeing color now. 


After picture. In fairness, I like the style and the color. He did say that he used like the strongest color I believe. I hope he didn't mean strongest chemical. Because I sure don't need more chemicals to damage my hair. Can I just say that the stylist is kind of flirting with me, he was like "きれいですね" and I was just like, "I DON'T SPEAK MUCH JAPANESE" LOL. But he's nice overall. Kind of cute.Entertaining. 


It would be sure hard to keep this kind of hair style. It would go wild if you don't tame it with lotsa hair oil and stuff. But I'm happy. I probably got rid of half my split ends and frizzy hair. OMG may I just add that when I was about to go out, there's actually like a complimentary hair treatment product and he was like, please use it. I find it rather insulting. Haha oh well. Dry hair don care. That's all y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment