Luscious LUSH Valentine's Haul - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 12 February 2015

Luscious LUSH Valentine's Haul


I'm not a very big Lush person as of the moment. I mean, if I were richer I would be 100%. LOL. Broke girls problem. I went to Shibuya recently and got these. 


Stuff I got. I was tempted to buy some non V-day products but I was like, nope! NOT GONNA MAKE MORE DAMAGE. Probably next time. 


First thing that caught my eye was this. Mainly because it's huge LOL. 


You actually have to crack this thing open to reveal the heart shaped thing with heart bits in it. 


The smell is very powdery and sweet. I don't know if I like it. 


This I actually shouldn't buy because I watched that some YouTubers didn't like the smell of it but I can't resist the cuteness! 


This is how it looks like. It's not how I would imagine a unicorn horn looks like though. Close. 


It smells powdery. LOL that's how I would describe everything basically. With all seriousness though, it actually smells kind of citrusy. Kind of lavendery. Smells nice. Me likey. 


I kind of cheated haha. When I opened the vinyl, I saw the star bits separated to the thing and so I made up the puzzle and proceeded. LOL. 


Oh how appropriate. 


This is probably how my heart looks like. Way too glittery for comfort. I don't know if it would stick to the skin or whatever but this I am so curious to try. 


This smells flowery. Like a mild perfume almost. I think this smells the nicest. Although I don't really like flowery smelling perfumes. Wait, what? 


It kinda sticks to the skin. They kinda look like Pixie Dusts.


This I am also excited about. Just because I like Macarons. Well not really. Just France. Well just Paris actually.  


This actually looks like an artificially flavoured red velvet macaron. 


This actually doesn't smell much different. 


Gorge! 


I wouldn't be using these everyday. Like, probably only during special days. Or like when I'm feeling fancy. Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment