Maleficent - HEY MIKIE

Monday 21 October 2019

Maleficent

I watched this with my sisters, as I would with any Disney movie. 


If you think about the whole concept of Maleficent, you wouldn’t actually think it’d be appropriate for young kids but this, I recommend! It’s very wholesome. Very pure. And it teaches a lot of lessons especially to kids. 


Angelina Jolie. I mean. I couldn’t imagine this role being portrayed by someone else. Oh! Scarlett, maybe? But that’s not the point. She’s just so perfect for the role. This woman is on fire, man. 


Elle Fanning. Fanning sisters, am I right?! So gorgeous! Her skin is undeniably flawless! But! Let me just say that in general, Princess Aurora is actually below my favorites list. I just don’t connect with her. I mean, the whole point of her OG fairy tale story is around someone else because she was basically just asleep but the Aurora in this movie gave the character more body and better image I guess. 


Okay so totally not in the movie but can I just say that my bestfriend got engaged! That’s for another post maybe. BACK TO THE MOVIE. I like KING PHILLIP! Very kind prince. Oh man the wedding was beautiful! That’s all I could say about that. It’s actually very easy to watch. No dull moments I would say. Kind of predictable but also full of surprises. You know what I mean? More surprises than predictability actually. I wouldn’t spoil you with what happened but know that this is a movie with a happy ending. But it’s relative. Kind of sad too. See, no spoilers. Prior to watching the movie though, I kind of searched for the critics’ review and it’s kind of low so yeah. 


I’m so happy that I got to watch this movie! I am now looking forward to FROZEN! And Mulan! OMG! My favorite Disney princess of all time! Mulan that is. Yay! That’s all! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment