Taking Over Harajuku/Shibuya. 2.9.15 - HEY MIKIE

Sunday 15 February 2015

Taking Over Harajuku/Shibuya. 2.9.15


To be honest, this is like already one of the cutest stuff I've seen in Harajuku. I also didn't see much "gyaru". I've seen probably 6 of them. Sad. 


There are quite a lot of stores in this place and if you just want to spend your money buying stuff, you'll enjoy your time here for sure. 

First crepe store I've seen

Going to Takeshita street

It's actually quite near Harajuku Station so you'll never go amiss. 

Takeshita Street

Just this street alone will feed you cute stuff! And your stomach too. 


Takeshita street is actually kind of small but really full of cute finds. Like, shops after shops. Candy shops, dress shops, restaurants, like, not a single space wasted. And I like that they're all Indie-ish and cute. 

Crepes! 

Being totally bias, I bought my crepe at Marion Crepes. No idea which one to choose so I chose the one with the longest line. I think the one I got was called Banana Cheesecake or something. It was kind of cold that day so I didn't order the one with the ice cream version whichI bet would be awesome in summer.

Crepes display

Very curious what veggie crepe tastes like. Should I? Should I? 

Angels Heart Crepe

Santa Monica crepes 

I don't know what is it about Harajuku but there were lots of crepe shops. I'm not complaining. LOL. I think they have like at least 3 Santa Monica crepe store in the area so I'm looking forward to trying some from that shop. 


Harajuku is not only a place for cute stuff but oh my gosh also a place for high end stuff. Chanel, D&G, Dior, and a lot more side by side and I was like, okay, going the other way now. LOL. 

Harajuku Station

Selfie 

Not that these selfies have anything to do with Harajuku. Like, it's difficult traveling alone I feel like. Kind of hard taking pictures of yourself with the stuff that matters. My face matters. Hahaha


It's kind of a vintage looking station and I'm actually really into it. It's not as fancy as Tokyo Station though. I think. 

People crossing the street

Harajuku H&M and Forever 21

Lotteria

After a very long walk, I had this and went to Shibuya. At this point, my feet is really aching because of wrong decisions. Hahaha damn you heels! 

Touchdown Shibuya

Shibuya lights


If it weren't for my aching feet, I would have stayed longer in Shibuya. It's so pretty there!! Like, lights everywhere and stuff. 

Hachiko statue

I miss my dog Shiki. To my disappointment though, didn't take a selfie with it and it's underrated. Like not much people cared about it there, I feel. Lots took pictures though and boom, done.

Pretty!!! 

Will definitely be back!! It's so festive. Me likey. 

1 comment:

  1. Reading this makes me so excited for my upcoming trip ^_^

    ReplyDelete