How I Celebrated thy Birthday - HEY MIKIE

Friday 20 February 2015

How I Celebrated thy Birthday


We took Purikura!! Loves it!! Can I just say that all along, Dems thought that my name is Miki and not Mikie. Oh friendship. 


Celebration ice cream! Basically, I had two mini celebrations for this 23rd Birthday of mine. Pretty plain actually but kind of good. Strawberries were sour though. Meh. 

Peace be with you 

Us 4. Baby Tora is growing really fast. He's not yet very participative of course. It's either he's asleep or crying or like sleeping again. Most likely just sleeping. 

The Feast

It's like walking down memory lane. Bamiyan food is still so comforting, I don't know why.

Yunmy Fried noodles!!

I probably ordered this 8 out of 10 times we went to Bamiyan because I'm just so into it. Demi asked me how can I eat this and thdn told me she can't eat this but me, likey likey! 


We went to Baskin after. I had a scoop of Choco Mint and you know me! I so love Choco Mint and recommended it to Dems and she said she likes it. I still can't understand why some people doesn't like it. Anyways, I'm so proud of Hidems for being a mum. I didn't imagine this happening so soon for her but I'm glad. 


Anyways this is like the 2nd part of the celebration. We had a little feast at work and it's so nice to celebrate my Birthday with all new people. Pizza, noodles, chicken, and softdrinks. Very typical. I want to thank these auntie's for being so kind and for celebrating with me. Until next year.

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear Mikie, nice to meet you!!
    Happy birthday (with a bit of delay...)!!!
    The photos you have posted here are very nice and colourful and permit me to travel sitting in front of my pc monitor!
    Kisses,
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! It's better late than never! ;) thank you!! I'll see you around for sure.

      Delete
  2. BTW! I really like your blog title! And happy belayed birthday to you.

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Speaking of blog titles, I like yours too!! It's very clever.

      Delete