One Year in Japan!! - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 2 April 2015

One Year in Japan!!

Not exactly on this day but I have been here in Japan for a year now. Imagine, living alone for a year when I haven't been away that much from my family prior to this. I mean, it was a lot to take in. 


To celebrate the event, I bought myself a bento (like I don't do when there's no celeb) haha 


I'm actually in a self diet program and I shouldn't be eating rice. Let alone an "all meat" bento but I was like, eff it. But you know, I just bought this salad with the bento to kind of make up for it. 


Cake! Diet, why you have to be so hard? Haha I'm not really a fan of chiffon cakes as they tend to be kind of dry but I bought Ichigo Chiffon because it looks pretty. To my surprise, it was actually yummy. 


Sakura Cake. See, what diet? This is an interesting cake. Red beans, rice cake, and strawberry shortcake mixed together in one flavor. I still love my classic S.Shortcake though. But yay to me! One year and counting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment