New Phone! :) iPhone 6+ - HEY MIKIE

Wednesday 22 April 2015

New Phone! :) iPhone 6+


I just got myself a new phone!! I wasn't supposed to switch phone yet but I was like, if I will get it in the near future, why not now? I actually thought of getting it in July but yeah things happen. 

As for the color, I got the gold. Like, I know I complained that the gold is probably the most common iPhone color nowadays but it's actually kind of pretty so I got that. You can't really see it but whatevs. Also, I recommend the gold for iPhone 6 plus because the front is white anyways. 

It's so ridiculous how there are only very limited cases available for this particular iPhone and there were really very pretty cases for the iPhone 6 but for the 6+, NOPE. Why though? I seriously looked at ALL my options at least 5 times each before buying this particular case. It was kind of expensive but no regrets. See yah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment