Drugstore potions Haul - HEY MIKIE

Friday 17 April 2015

Drugstore potions Haul

Stuff from the drugstore! :) 


Looking at these reminds me of the Pottermore task where you have to arrange potions to be able to go thru. Anyways these are essentials that I bought from the drugstore. 


Deep cleansing oil because my skin is kind of at its worst right now and I don't really know why it's turning its back to me so I thought I'd give it some love and actually, I thought my skin would be better now that I'm in a less polluted country but nah,  same old. Same old. Maybe it's the BB/CC cream residue I don't know so I thought I'd give this a try. What if I just use foundation on a regular basis instead of this BB/CC thing? Mmmm...but nah that would be a disaster. Too bad my skin is oily so putting another layer of oil is the risk that I'm taking. Then the small green bottle is an eye drop for I think my eyes need some loving as well. Perfect vision, please come back! Can I just say that it stings!! Like, I hope it makes all the difference when I finish the bottle. 


Then this. I've been wanting to try this. They have loads of "flavors" but bought this mainly because it's Paris. And pink. They have NY, London, Tokyo, and other cities but since this doesn't give you any hint of color, whatsoever, I'm not really interested in trying the others. This lip balm is promising! Feels nice, smells nice, and everything. Also, not sticky so perfect for putting on before lipstick. 

3 comments:

  1. The packaging is always super cute on Japanese products! X

    Styling ripped jeans for summer over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try japanese products they always look super cute! The lip balm reminds me of eos ones but cuter. Lovely post x
    han // em&han xo

    ReplyDelete