Cerisiers en Fleurs. - HEY MIKIE

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Cerisiers en Fleurs.


These are pictures of Cherry Blossoms near from where I live. It was beautiful. Sakura in our city bloomed later than in Tokyo so I was able to enjoy both worlds.


Literally like 5 minutes away from where I live so it's really convenient to just go in pajama like how I did. 

  
It's a street full of Sakura but most of it are quite high up but some you can really have a good look of. 


I then found a use for my spare camera lens. It kinda works. 


Oh Sakura. I would never ever get tired of looking at you. 


Chibi Sakura tree near the station. 


Then I came back to the chibi tree because I was like, I won't be able to see this again until next year so I took more photos. 


The rain kind of shortened the span of the already short blossoms so boo yah. 

falling Sakura petals is gorg
Adios, Sakura! Till we meet again next year. I'll miss yah. 

snowy morning
Then just yesterday, it snowed. Like, what? Periwinkle and the other Winter Fairies were surely confused. Anyways. See yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment