Taking Over Shibuya. 4.20.15 - HEY MIKIE

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Taking Over Shibuya. 4.20.15

I don't know if I've mentioned another place for this matter but I think Shibuya might actually be my favorite place to be as of the moment. I don't know. It's just that recently, I've been wanting to see it even though I don't really have a business to do there.


Hachiko. Seeing him (is it a he?) actually makes me miss my Shiki. I actually hope to go to this place with Shiki. Who knows? Maybe he'll be blessed with loyalty. 


Children playing? I actually don't get it but yeah maybe it's just children playing. 



Love the balance that Tokyo has. There might be tall buildings everywhere but there will always be plants and flowers. It's definitely a city of balance. Happy Earth Day today!! :) 


The only thing that I hated that day is the rain. Don't get me wrong though! I totally knew about the rain but I was like, meh. I don't know what's wrong with Mondays but it's always raining and if I would just stay home or something, I wouldn't be able to achieve anything, really. So I went. 


Took this because it reminds me of my uni. Yup! Anything ancient looks like UST to me. I miss my school. 


Snack time!! Actually, I ate lunch there too (at Pepper Lunch). Wish I was able to document that but nah. Too hungry. 



There's this place for fruits, crepes and parfaits, and I got their Pelican Mango Parfait. 



I love Mangoes but this kind of disappointed me some were sour but mostly sweet slices. But still. 


Going home already. I was supposed to go straight to Harajuku but since it was raining, I did not. Sad story. Anyways, I enjoyed my mini trip. It was awesome. See yah! 

1 comment:

  1. I remember reading a book about Hachiko a really really long time ago. Great to see the statue! Everything looks beautiful.

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete