All the Pocky that there is. - HEY MIKIE

Sunday 12 April 2015

All the Pocky that there is.


I thought of making a Pocky post of every flavor that there is. But then again, I feel like it's gonna take forever for me to complete it so I decided to just get over it and do it! Also, I can't find the Strawberry midi anymore so I kind of postponed this post and I can't find it anymore anywhere so whatevs. Haha. I'm not actually a fan of Pocky and I don't really get the hype of it especially back home, I've only seen the classic flavor but whatevs whatever rows your boat, I guess. 

Let's talk about the midis though. I don't know why they're called midis. Medium? Mini? Mmm... But  if you're a fan of the cream, you'd really like it. Their newest flavor is actually the butter custard and for me it was more buttery than custardy so I don't know how I feel about that. Before its release, midis were actually available in Strawberry 

I won't discuss them one by one though. I would just mention my favorite. MATCHA all the way! Then ALMOND CRUSH. It must be the texture. Like, nutty kind of. I think the nuts really made all the difference. The rest are so-so. I mean, they're all delish! But I'm just not a fan of it. But the flavors I like, I'm so gonna snack on those. NON-STOP! 

Panda cookies and cream Pocky looks like a skull. Scary! LOL.

There are probably 3 flavors out that I haven't included here. Am I missing out? What's your favorite POCKY?

1 comment:

  1. I have only ever tried chocolate POCKY! Some of these look really cool though!
    Fun post!
    -S
    twentywho.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete