Taking Over Ueno. 3.30.15 - HEY MIKIE

Monday 6 April 2015

Taking Over Ueno. 3.30.15

So...I went to Ueno the same day I went to Nakameguro. It was kind of a frustrating trip and I felt like I didn't really made the most out of it. I was supposed to meet with a friend but since Ueno is big, we can't seem to find each other. We were actually in the same convenience store and the same flower shop but in different places but all in Ueno Station that's how confusing it is around there but uhm yeah. I can go on ranting but I know I'll just get more frustrated than I already am or was so let's just pretend it all didn't happen. 


I happened to visit when it was announced to the whole world that it's gonna be the full bloom. So many people!! Seriously couldn't even stop to take pictures without thinking that the people walking behind would be interrupted. 


Red lanterns for Ueno. 


They have loads of shrines in Ueno. I plan on visiting when there's not much crowd. I think it would be amazing. 


Okay so we can't seem to find each other, right? We then decided to meet at the park itself but then nah, the zoo. I got lost and had to walk so far away to enter the zoo. Curse you maps! I actually followed the track and when it said arrived, it was this nothingness. So bad. Okay take that, my map take me to places I guess I can just let go of it. 


It was different from how I remember it. Or it was probably just crowded so I sure will revisit when it's not that crazy. 


Tora kun. OMG I must tell this to Hidemi loves. I'm sure she'll be thrilled. 


It was unbelievably hot that day so I had one of this to cool down a little bit. Oh well I'm sure I can find lotsa things to do next time but I'm actually glad that this trip happened. Made me realize things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment