Mum Thinks I Need These 2! - HEY MIKIE

Monday 27 April 2015

Mum Thinks I Need These 2!


Can I just say that this brownie is probably the most thoughtful gift of them all. My sister mailed me about it saying I should eat it before it expires and then "sarap pa naman sayang" haha I bet mum snatched the brownies from their meal box. Sorry sissies! I got three of them and usually I'm not a fan but it really brought memories. Ate all three in less than an hour. 


Mom outdone herself this time and actually sent me two luggages. Whoah! Like, wow. Thanks, ma! These are mostly cute dresses that I super all like. Mum always does that. She would buy stuff she knows I like but wouldn't probably buy by myself. Kuripot to death! 

These are my top 5 picks out of all the stuff she sent me. And in no particular order. 


Usually with shoes, I like it really plain as in black, white, whatever but this one is really cool to the eyes that I can't even. I bet this would look good with leggings and plain tee. 


This at first I didn't like. But when I looked at it closely, it's very crafty and would look very nice in the summer! Can't wait to try this as well.  


Then this kimono looking cardigan. I so love the style! 


The most thoughtful gift would have to be this Binagoongan cooked by my lola. When I arrived in Japan, I didn't really miss food or anything from back home but now I realize that I do. I miss my lola's cooking. 


Then this hand me down Chanel wallet thay my mom gave me. My dad actually gave this to mum and she's passing it to me. Yay! Will cherish it forever. 

1 comment:

  1. lovely post! thats a cute idea putting brownies packets with kfc!

    ~Thevya
    truelythevs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete