Citrus-Cucu-Mint Detox Water - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 30 April 2015

Citrus-Cucu-Mint Detox Water

I have been trying to concoct my own detox water for so long because I always feel so bloated even if I haven't really eaten much. I think I may have succeeded. First of all, before all this,  I actually couldn't find mint so LOL I was like, should I just skip the mint? Then one day I so decided to skip mint and then bought all my ingredients and stuff and then saw some mint-looking-leaves and since it's kind of cheap, I bought it. Then when I got home, smelled it, meh. Fail. But when I chewed it, minty indeed! 


Usually it's just Lemon-Cucumber-Mint but I happen to have an orange sitting here somewhere which unfortunately is not for human consumption because of its bitter taste so I'm just like, might as well just include this because you know, this too probably has super powers I didn't know about anyways.




These are the ingredients I used. Super refreshing! I plan on making a few other recipes as well so watch out for that? LOL. Then you just have to slice them as so. The goal here I feel like is to make them fit in to the container so there's really no proper way of doing it. Or so I think. 


Verdict? It was bitter. But I was totally expecting that. The mint really made everything better though. I recommend you don't skip this part. I believe you can re-infuse your bottle as much as you like but then again if you're after its detoxifying properties, probably twice of thrice. I don't really know. Anyways, I actually took off the bitter oranges and it really made the juice taste a lot better. Moral of the story is if you don't like your juice to taste weird, do not put anything weird in it. Duh. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment