Takasaki Park Hanami 2016 - HEY MIKIE

Monday 11 April 2016

Takasaki Park Hanami 2016



And yes. We finally got a full bloom. Although alone, I really felt happy that I was able to see all this beauty. 


I was kind of hesitant for Hanami actually because it particularly rained so hard earlier that day and I was like should I really go there with umbrella or something? But you know, it did stop when I was about to go off the train. Also, my advice is just to go for it because Sakura wouldn't wait for you. 


Takasaki Park is kinda near the station.  Probably a 20 minute walk or less even so it's really easy to locate (if you know how to read a map).


It's a small park though, but you know, you get what you want there so why not? 

Beautiful! 
Selfie

Also a fun fact, there are actually about 3-4 bird cages in that park. I don't know what for but yeah. 


So delicate. So pure. Like, who wouldn't love to stare at these, right? 

Takasaki Park

Awesome! For some reason, I like me some Sakura by the river/lake or something. Any parts of water for that matter. It brings this sort of balance (in my head). Hahaha. There were people feeding the kois with bread when I went there so yeah it was a riot. 

Takasaki City Office
Time to go Home

Anyways, that was my last Hanami for this year. I didn't go to many places as planned but that just makes next year very much anticipated. I don't think I'll be running out of places to go anyways because there are just lotsa spots here in Japan where people can enjoy the beauty of Sakura so yeah. Ciao! 


No comments:

Post a Comment