MAYBELLINE Cosmetics Haul - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 7 April 2016

MAYBELLINE Cosmetics Haul


Once in a while I haul beauty products all from the same brand just to see how good is the make-up line or whatever. This time, it's MAYBELLINE. This post is so late I am kind of confident to give you a short product review already.


It's amazing how popular BB Creams are now. Like, way back before, it used to be foundation, powder, and some coloring stuff but now there's BB, CC, and many more letters! Not hating though. 

I kind of like this. Not the "SUPER COVER" kind of product but you know, for a BB Cream, it's alright. Not mad about this. Although I'm not super loving, it kind of does its job. 


This whip foundation kind of sold me at first. I was very curious when I bought this but you know, not that good of a coverage. I kind of don't like this TBH. I just don't want to throw it away. Sayang. 


I also got concealer. Also not very good. I think I might stick to the stick concealer. Pun intended. 


And this one I am most excited about. It's so good! I don't know if it lasts that long as it claims though. 12H for real? It leaves a pretty stain though so yeah. Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment