Why I Got a Smaller Phone - HEY MIKIE

Saturday 9 April 2016

Why I Got a Smaller Phone


Don't get me wrong! I really like my iPhone 6+. It's bae. But you know, I think it's a little bit too big for me. Actually, it's kinda alright. But you know, not really. I guess I just got used to it. I even remember when I went to get it at Shibuya, I was so excited and all that but when I got home, I was kind of not as excited anymore. I don't know. It's just me. But as time goes by, I learned to accept it and actually, I learned that it is quite awesome. Everything's awesome. It's just the size that put me off. I didn't even realize that until when I was in the Philippines. Like, there's no way I could hide it. It's like it's saying hello to the snatchers whenever it's in my pocket. I sincerely think that the iPhone 5s is the best phone that I had. In all aspects except the camera and you know, I think the 6plus was quite a huge upgrade (pun intended) so you know, now that I know what it feels like to have a small and large phone, I now know which I like better. I actually like the smaller one. And so I thought why not go in between? It's not that I need a new
Phone urgent kind of thing it's just that I guess it's time to hand it over. 


Anyways, iPhone 6s it is. An updated version of phone. Bigger than 5s but smaller than 6plus. You know, when deciding what to get when I still had my 5s, I was like, if I'd go bigger, might as well go all out. Now I'm kind of taking that back. Haha. I did not get the SE because why? I think it'll be harder to re adjust now that I'm used to seeing bigger fonts and all that. So yeah! :) 


Also, my problem with the 6plus is that it's freaking hard to get a case for it. Like, all the cute ones are meant for 6 and all that hardcore basic ones are what's left for the 6+. There are still some cute stuff for it though it's just that it's hard to find. I'm so frustrated everytime I'd find a cute design for 6/6s but not for plus. Anyways, ciao! 

1 comment:

  1. I used to love my 5S as well, I actually thought it was a pretty perfect size but now I have the 6S and I'm happy with it. I never wanted the 6S plus though, definitely way too big!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete