Day in a Life 4/14/16 - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 14 April 2016

Day in a Life 4/14/16

Random Photoshoot

Work ended very early for us so we kind of had the train by ourselves. Not really. But you get the point, right? Train was not crowded so were able to take pictures. 

Version dos 

A co-worker was showing me this beauty app that she uses and voila! Took samples for evidence. 

Free Jelly

Also, since it's on my way, it has been sort of my routine to go to Family Mart before home to buy snacks/juice and baon for night shift. Then recently, Famima has this promo that when you spend at least 700 yen, you'll have this chance to draw a card from their box and written there is your price. I got a free jelly! Kind of an expensive one actually. I probably wouldn't buy this for myself TBH. I buy this kind of jelly but not as expensive as this. This is worth 194 yen and there are lots that are about 100 yen or less so yeah. Glad this happened. 

Gloomy Day 

It rained yesterday. I don't really like the rain. Well, before, when I used to depend everything on our maid and didn't have to do laundry, groceries, and all that grown-up stuff, I don't really mind it. I think. Now that I have to do everything on my own, no likey. I like the sound it makes though. It's therapeutic. Anyways. 

The Voice UK 2016

The Voice UK is so last week but I find myself really addicted to this battle performance. IDK. It doesn't really do anything to me per se but IDK. I'm weird. 


I also decided to re-watch Les Miserables for the nth time because why not? Hahaha. Makes me want to go to France actually. Also, the Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them guy is there as well so yeah it all made sense why I wanted to see it. But you know, I have been listening to its tracks for weeks so not really just that. Anyways. 


Then you know, later at night, back to work again. Very uneventful. Hahaha that's how my day looked like yesterday. I wish I accomplished more but you know, too lazy for that. I haven't even packed for South Korea yet. I'm so pumped though! Ciao!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment