The Blame is on Me - HEY MIKIE

Monday 18 April 2016

The Blame is on Me

Chaneling my inner TayTay

Listening to Taylor Swift and realizing she's been through a lot makes it a little better for me. It's kind of harsh to do it that way but what can we do? It's always uplifting to know that people are going through/have been through the same misery as yours. Don't you think? I have definitely said that same statement before. I admire Taylor Swift. She's a tough one. One would say she's stupid for going through the same thing over and over again but girl, she's fine. Not that it matters but it's always just a short one anyways so I don't know her commitment to it but yeah, she's handling it okay and writing songs about it and earning millions for it. Take that! For the rest of us though, well...we get lessons I guess? And heartaches. Not for long.


I'm usually not one to do this but sometimes you just got to do it because it's what's right for the moment. If things are really meant to be, in one way or another, it will find it's way and you can't really escape it. All I pray for now is happiness. For myself and the people who cares about me.

The Squad has Spoken 

I thank God for the strength he has given me. I don't want to hold grudges because it's not healthy for anyone but I would be lying if I say I'm okay. I am kinda okay probably because I know I will be. It has happened to me before, I know I can deal with this again. Not right ahead but I will get there. No words spoken but I somehow understand. Or at least I try. It is what's right to do and more often than not, I stick to what's right. Moral responsibilities. Although it would have been nicer if doors were closed properly but I guess it's not always the case. They say that to heal wounds, you must stop touching it. Let it be. But you know, just like you, I'm a little rebel sometimes. Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment