Belo BB Cream - HEY MIKIE

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Belo BB Cream


Shortly after I watched Coleen Garcia's commercial for Belo BB Cream, I was like, give me what my sister uses. Joke! And I kind of want to shrug it off nalang because I can't really do anything about it. But then my mom sent me a package thru dad and voila, didn't expect that really. Sometimes I think that my mom's brain cells are somehow connected to mine. PS: There's something appealing about its orange packaging. I didn't expect that either. 


Being the "useful" blogger that I am, I searched what this is all about. Apparently, it's about treating hyper pigmentation and making skin lighter hence the promise of tone correction. 


It's more liquidy than all other BBs that I used. Also, it has this very whippy/bouncy consistency that I can't explain. 


It also has a very light/medium coverage. If you want to achieve a flawless look, you might have to use a lot. Or it's probably just me and my problematic skin. Who uses BB creams to achieve full coverage anyways? That's not its job description, right? Anyways, it's always good to have a product that promises things and doing the cover-up while it happens. I have used quite a lot of BB creams in my life though and I can't really see much of a difference. I don't know how this one would differ. Anyways, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment