Drug Store Haul 2 - HEY MIKIE

Friday 15 April 2016

Drug Store Haul 2



This is what I got from the drugstores. It's conveniently very near from my place so whatever I need, it's within reach. More like things I think I need. But not really. Hahaha. Talk about impulsive buying. Hahaha anyways, these are the things I got.


This pink hair color. You know, I think that there are really things that should be done by people who knows how to do it. Because I think that the more I try to fix the color of my hair, the more it gets worse. IDK. I should book a salon trip soon!! 
 

This Blistex lip balm. For some reason, I always lose my Burt's Bees and I thought I'd buy another. NOT. Now, I don't know which bag has my lip balms. Most likely the bag I'm not using as of the moment and when it's like time to change bags, I probably have transferred it to my current bag which I won't be using 5 minutes after. I'm weird. I probably should have one lip balm per bag but not ideal since I don't really change my bag that much. And! They'd probably end up all in the same bag anyways.  


This though I use a lot. Like, A LOT LOT. Before, I kind of dread oil applied on my face because my face is naturally oily and I don't need any more of that but when I read somewhere that it doesn't really add up to the oiliness and actually have benefits added to it, girl give me some of that. I usually use this to remove make-up and girl, it made my skin supple kind of. I'm impressed. Also very recently, my girl Michelle Phan made a video about oils and yay. So that's about it guys! Did you get anything from the drugstore recently? Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment