Pig out at Yakiniku King - HEY MIKIE

Monday 11 April 2016

Pig out at Yakiniku King


Yakiniku King. There are lots of Yakiniku Tabehodai (all-you-can-eat) around here and this is just one of the chains. The ultimate goal is to actually taste all the Yakiniku chains around Japan. 


I have been here twice with Bry. The first time was in Takasaki and the second time was in Maebashi. Both in Gunma. There's one here in Machida but I haven't got the chance to go there yet.

Our favorite meat! 

Too much fat. I like it. The difference of Takasaki and Maebashi is that in Takasaki, the meat they gave us is this massive (the picture) and then in Maebashi, it's about half the size. We ordered it about three times and then the third time, they gave us the massive one. Why are we so matakaw? Hahaha


Cow tongue and pork sausage. In general, I like King's meat better than Takarajima's. I don't know. It's probably just me. 

Meat
More meat
Desert 

That's my conclusion. I like it! It's a little bit more expensive than Takarajima's but I think it's worth it. Also, the time limit here is kind of shorter than Takarajima's so all in all, it's a little bit more expensive. Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment