Old Navy Clearance Sale Haul - HEY MIKIE

Monday 4 April 2016

Old Navy Clearance Sale Haul


Bought this stuff at Grandberry Mall because you know, outlet store. You know, BIG SALE. And when we got there, goodness gracious they have things on clearance.  


This is only like 500 plus. It's a high wasted short kind of thing and totally got this because I don't have one. Can't wait for summer!! 
 

Also, can I just say that this skirt is 97 yen? I got 3 skirts and you know, when it's 97 yen, you don't care about what's up. But you know, it was all pretty. 


Also, I got this very plain T-shirt to pair with the shorts or like the skirt. 


Even though not on sale, I bought this anyway because it was cute. Also, MADE IN PHILIPPINES. Ciao! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the skirt!
    I wish there was an Old Navy near me so I could pick up some bargains!

    Screen Nine
    Working Girl Wanders

    ReplyDelete