Is Duterte the One? - HEY MIKIE

Saturday 5 December 2015

Is Duterte the One?

irrelevant picture frame 

A few years ago, I thought to myself, what if si Mayor Duterte ang presidente ng Pilipinas? Ang ayos-ayos siguro. Just imagine Davao being the 9th safest city in the world. But then again I thought to myself, why can't we all just be like the Davaoeños instead? What is it that they have that we don't? DISCIPLINE is one but come to think of it. We're not inferior to them. The problem is that most of us if not all are so used to depending the sake of our country to our leaders while we wait for their promised miracle to happen. If we continue to act like how we are acting right now and even in the past decades, I'm sorry. But yes, I'm afraid we're all just waiting in vain. Tapos sasabihin na sila sa Davao may kinakatakutan. Hindi ganun yun e. It might be but it's not always the case. Ang problema sa madami sa atin e kinakaya-kaya nalang natin yung sistema. Hindi tayo marunong makipag cooperate. 

I don't know who can really fix the Philippines. But I know that whoever he or she is, it can't be done alone. That's why leader ang tawag dyan kasi it doesn't make sense kung wala siyang members. And for all I know, we're all part of the team. Parang school project lang yan na sobrang nakakabuwisit kung leader lang ang kikilos. The same goes kung members or isang member lang din ang kikilos. It takes time, effort, and unity to make a group project succesful so kahit gaano pa kaganda ang plataporma na kung sino mang leader diyaan kung wala namang masyadong kikilos, wala din. I hope people do get that. 

Okay so back to what this post should really be. The only problem I have with Mayor Duterte is back when they were still asking him if he was running, he seems not interested. And if there's anything I've learned in high school, do not place someone in position if he or she is not willing to. Because that's what you'll get. A half-hearted service. I don't know but I must admit that we do really need him. Or Miriam. 

2013 election

May the odds be ever in our favor. Yes. Anyways, if only I could, I would probably vote for Senator Santiago. She seems perfect for the position. It's very unfortunate that these two wouldn't be working together. I mean, they should have been President/Vice President pero there's no perfect world ika nga. Pero I'm sure that kung sino man sa kanilang dalawa ang manalo, happy nadin yung isa sa kanila na hindi mananalo kasi for me they're both qualified naman. Well not to say that the rest of the candidates are not qua...oh nevermind. I like Grace Poe too by the way it's just that I guess she's missing some steps to get there. Well she could actually get there fast. I mean look at her winning poll numbers pero that's not the point. Ayaw ko lang din na she'll be put in a place where she's not meant to be in yet you know. I'm nobody. I'm not in a place to say that. But I know her fortune would be very much like President Aquino na sisisihin lang din ng taong bayan. I honestly think that a forgiving, gentle, and kind president is the last thing we need right now. Kung ako lang din, wag nalang siguro muna. Hindi sa pang iinsulto (seriously) pero kumpara sa drugs, Senator Poe would do good as a maintenance and not as a treatment. Lalo na kung ang gagamutin ay ang Pilipinas. And she's doing okay sa senate so give it a few more years then maybe. Maybe.

Matanda na tayo! Kaya nga 18 ang voting age at hindi 10. Alam naman natin yung tama o hindi. Ayaw lang natin gawin. Kung ganito lang din ulit, at kung hindi naman natin pag-iisipan, sana nagpaboto nalang tayo sa mga high school students. Mukhang mas alam pa nila. Yun lang naman.

No comments:

Post a Comment