Cosmo World Yokohama - HEY MIKIE

Monday 7 December 2015

Cosmo World Yokohama


I don't remember ever going to this place to ride. Because you know, I've always been alone going here so I was just like always looking around and observing people and how happy they are and stuff. All my trips here alone were fulfilling but there's just something about having someone with you. I actually thought of riding alone but I was like always delaying it to the point when there will be no time left and stuff. 


Also, this day, I kind of noticed a lot of colors other than green. Always nice.


I went with Bryan and it was kind of a quick visit since I had to go to work after. Bummer. But in fairness, we were able to ride our picks. It was awesome.

Cosmo Clock 

The Cosmo Clock is probably the center of the park. A ride would show you the whole city. And if lucky, you might even have a glimpse of Mt.Fuji. They do have an interactive screen that you can use and it'll show you things you might want to know. 

Vanish Coaster

They also have a huge roller coaster which is nice. My favorite ride is gonna be the spinning coaster. Very subtle but at the same time thrilling. 

View from above

It was very beautiful at night. We still have a lot of rides that we weren't able totry so  definitely coming back soon. Hopefully. 


Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment