2NE1's MAMA 2015 Appearance - HEY MIKIE

Monday 7 December 2015

2NE1's MAMA 2015 Appearance

Right after CL's surprising but yet kinda astonishing performance at MAMA 2015, this happened. 


I've always liked 2NE1 as a whole. But they're getting older and that there are things that they've done better when they were a lot younger. They're still good though. Anyways, a lot of things have changed. I'm mainly talking about Park Bom's voice. Her vocal range which I used to adore seems like it's gone. I don't know what caused it. It may be drugs, her newest nose, whatsoever.


All other members, still the same but you know at the same time different. Except probably Dara. Does she ever age? No. Not at all. Also her abs! #fitnessgoals. 


 CL though is killing it. She's maturing and just keeps getting better and better. I don't really like CL all that much but at the same time I think she's slowly becoming my favorite. She's just so talented. Anyways changes wise, the same goes for Minzy. I mean, of course there will be discussions about what's the newest surgery she got and all that but you know, she ain't beauty queen. She's a performer, and as far as I'm concern, as long as she's giving the world a hella good performance, we  shouldn't really care e e e e e. K. So yeah it was just a performance they say. No comeback yet which is bad and good news. Bad because they won't be with us (yet/for good) and good because who knows? Maybe they're preparing us for something big (hopefully). And they can recover their voices and all that stuff. So yeah! Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment