Nagahama Ramen Review - HEY MIKIE

Monday 14 December 2015

Nagahama Ramen Review


There are quite a lot of ramen places in Japan. It's Japan so it's given that all their ramen places are better than everywhere else in the world. However, the competition is still up in Japan. 


This ramen place is one competitive player. I've learned about this place thru a co-worker and hella thankful they did tell me about this. Speaking of competition, they do have a challenge here where you can win a shirt and a place where you can brag on the wall. The challenge is you have to finish 7 servings of noodles. I don't know if I can do it (no) but it's not impossible because they don't have much place left on their walls. Go Bry! ;) 


Ramen places here in Japan especially in the city are mostly modernized but this one is like still semi-vintage. And for some reason, I still like this kind of set-up where you still see the workers manually doing their thing.

My Ramen Buddy

Ramen buddy who's always craving for this ramen. Even joked that he'd go alone when I'm gone. I say joked because this place is more than 3 hours away from him. Hahaha 


Mine is on the left and Bry's on the right. He always get their big serving and for some reason, we finish at the same time. I don't think I eat slow. He's just so fast. 


Also, we discovered another favorite of ours. Chahan. So yeah. Win-win. In fairness the ramen here is really really tasty. As in tasty. Must have been their meat concoction that they put in the broth. If you can, do try out Nagahama Ramen. You won't regret it. Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment