By the Unknown River - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 11 September 2014

By the Unknown River

I sat down and wept.


I always knew our house in Sagamihara is near a river and I remember going there probably thrice my lifetime. Since I wasn't really doing anything yet, I tried to figure out how to get to the river and man it was a struggle! Like, it was real! There's nothing more frustrating than knowing you're in the right track but still can't find the right direction. The reason I know I'm doing it right is because I can actually hear the water flow and it was even more frustrating because it was darn loud and I was like, can I just go in the pipe and let the water take me there? I was actually even trying to LINE with my mom asking her for directions. Like, as if. Oh well that happened. She was like, TRY TO REMEMBER! Okay, like, I have no idea where I'm going but I'm going anyways. Hahaha ALWAYS! 


At the end of the day, I was able to find the place and was able to take a stroll so yay for me, right? From afar, there's also a motorcycle park which I don't really have anything to do with but it's cool. 


It was kind of hot when I went so I didn't stay that long and as much as I wanted to wait for the sunset, I guess I went a little early for the occasion so no sunset for me. Boo!!! I guess it would look gorgeous though. I probably would have gave it a go if I were biking but since I went walking, I concluded it'd be dangerous for me to like walk my way home and you know, probably DIE? Ha! So paranoid. Anyways that's all. No selfies. Sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment