First Work in Japan - HEY MIKIE

Friday 12 September 2014

First Work in Japan

Unlike my work as a professional in the Philippines, work here in Japan is kind of rough. And not that nice but if you work to live, you'd probably "live" and would love to work in Japan since it's really rewarding. Maybe like 4 or 5 times as much. Depending on the situation. 


Anyways, I want to forget all the things that happened but I'm gonna tell you what happened to that first work place of mine anyways. I worked for 2 months there. Exactly 2 months if I may add. I started May 14 and ended July 14. It was a pleasant experience in general but not so pleasant on a daily basis. There are just so many things to hate about that place but thinking about it now, it probably just consumed me but even then, I didn't actually hate my work. Now, whut?? LOL.


There are quite a lot of things that I love about that place. I have made a lot of friends whom I would really treasure for sure. Second is that there's a place to sleep so whenever I feel tired, I could just doze off. And even though we only have an hour break, a 20 minute nap would really be enough for me to probably survive another work shift. Me loved it. There's also unlimited free food. And I guess I was lucky because the line I got in got friendly peeps so I didn't really have a hard time adjusting and they were quite patient teaching me stuff so yeah. Thanks! Thank you guys! It's just so sad that I had to leave without notice but then if this post got in your way, I would like to say thank you for everything. Gracias! à¸‚อขอบคุณ! à¤§à¤¨्यवाद! cảm Æ¡n bạn! 

I also love the fact that it's in the middle of nowhere and you can just relax right after work so I want to share with you these pictures that I took when I was left by the bus and the taxi. Double bad luck that is. Anyways.


Quite relaxing to just sit here and forget the world for a second. If not for this place, I would have exploded and ripped open a couple of people's throats. Just kidding. Not .


So there's my thank you message! Up to this writing, I'm still quite interested about my folks! Like, I have a workmate now from my workplace before so I get info from her about the gang. Well. Yeah, they seem alright. I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment