October Blues - HEY MIKIE

Wednesday 5 October 2016

October Blues

I just want to take time off from my head and good lord how I wish I can make it thru this stage of my life with minimal damage. Basically, the unthinkable happened, right? Not really unthinkable per se for I've thought of this a million times before. It's just that I had zero will power so it all got out of control. That or I was just probably in denial. Anyways.

I believe that everything in life happens for a reason. One way or another. It might not be there initially, but sooner or later, you'll know. I'm just trying my best everyday to understand. TO BE POSITIVE. 

This is not the point of it all but you know, I have lost someone recently, and it was not easy. Thinking about it, it will never be. But she's probably happy in Heaven looking down and guiding me right now. Guiding us. Whenever I would think of a reason why that happened, I think to myself, maybe it wasn't really meant to be. Maybe the world is too cruel for someone as pure as her. Maybe the sufferings ahead are unbearable. Maybe this, maybe that. A lot of maybes but no reason is good enough for me to justify what happened. But she went away quietly. She went away loved. She was BRAVE. Like what I expected her to be. Anyways, this is actually not the story but telling you this is quite a relief. Considering not many people know. Now I'm kind of okay so Imma stop at that. I swear this guy in front of me is thinking about offering his handkerchief because of my tears. I'm okay, stranger. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment