Pre-Fall Randomness - HEY MIKIE

Thursday 27 October 2016

Pre-Fall Randomness

After work Selfie


It's starting to look like FALL. AKA my favorite season ever. Or is it Spring? I would never know. 


One day on my way home from work, I saw some pigeons feeding on something and I happen to have some crackers left so I shared. 


I also decided to visit my dentist. Let us all take note that I am actually 9 months late for this schedule but better late than never I guess. Everything went fine. No cavity and all that nasty stuff. Also, it's Halloween in there already. 


After the dentist, I went to a game center nearby and spent a good 2 hours in there. Also, I only spent 200 yen.


Being the boring person that I am, I only sat in this coin dozer machine. And hit jackpot twice! TIME KILLER. I remember when I first got here in Japan, my bestfriend here was pregnant that time and man, we would always go here to kill time and play. I don't think I could do that all over again though. 

Sagamihara Station

Sunrise. 


"There's always a story. It's all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything's got a story in it. Change the story, change the world." - Terry Preschett


I went to Fujisawa yesterday. I kinda like that I've been going to different places doing different things for different purposes. It's not me. I kinda like stable in a sense. Lack of sleep is also not something I'd like to take in return but you know, these trips have been nothing but fulfilling so I'm kinda happy. Kinda. It keeps me grounded somehow. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment